College of Arts and Sciences Department of Psychology
I Want to Give
Financial contributions from our alumni and friends are crucial to the success of our department. It is due to your generous support that we have been able to build programs of distinction. These donations help us support graduate students, award undergraduate research grants, and fund the programs necessary for a successful and productive department.
We are thankful for a gift of any amount.
Click on the desired link below if you’d like to make an online contribution:
- Department of Psychology Development Fund
- Department of Psychology Scholarship Fund
- Department of Psychology James F. Adams Endowment Fund
- Department of Psychology Laura Asbell Graduate Fellowship in Memory of Jene P.Tonkoff Fund
- Department of Psychology Alan W. London Memorial Graduate Fellowship Fund
- For more information on how you can support the Department of Psychology, visit the WSU Foundation or contact the CAS Development Team