Program Specialist III – Psychology Clinic
Washington State University
Department of Psychology
Johnson Tower 365
P.O. Box 644820
Pullman, WA 99164-4820
Phone: (509) 335-3587
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the Director.
- Provide clerical support to clinical faculty, graduate students and clinical assistants.
- Manage daily operations of the Clinic.
- Welcome clients, schedule and confirm therapy/assessment appointments and order office supplies.
- Maintain appointment calendar, client records, key inventory and test/assessment materials.
- Prepare client billing statements and accounts for collections.
- Maintain revenues, receipts, and deposits of income.
- Act as honest broker for clinic research projects.
- Train Clinical Assistants and second year graduate students in clinic procedures and HIPPA policies.
- HIPPA Privacy Officer.